miss lovey dovey

heart shaped pages from a paperback copy of Wuthering Heights  

Maybe it's because I'm reading all these poetry essays but I'm feeling the love at the moment. I find myself musing over Valentine gifts and cards even though my man is impossibly difficult to buy 'things' for. I usually make something and yippee I have an idea. I will reveal later.



Should my cartography skills (giveaway) disappoint I can always go to Culture Label and find something awesome like a cool print or a wolf egg cup! In the meantime here's a lovely cover by Meaghan Smith of Here Comes Your Man - a bit summery I know, but whatever the weather I'm done with winter. Btw this is number 4 on my playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.