clocking off for the weekend

It's Friday evening probably my favourite when it's term time. I took this pic at a local pottery where they still clock on and off. It's a really cool place where you can see the potters at work and in winter there are fewer visitors so you get to chat and admire the dogs in their baskets too - they obviously have a take your dog to work policy. Here is the link in case you're out and about in middle England. This weekend though I shall be having fun with my new camera so you should see some better photos on birdsong. I might do a tutorial or a little montage of favourite things. So Whichford Pottery on the Oxfordshire / Warwickshire border:


www.whichfordpottery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.