half term Monday


... mmm half term is always delicious especially now I don't have to look after my own children (not the same when they're in their twenties). Today we went to our local pub for lunch and I looked a bit more carefully at the interior. It's a proper black and white see the photo under the lantern, with many authentic features inside too. I think teachers like it here; we saw a number of fat bottomed, eccentrically dressed ladies drinking blackberry wine or similar. Don't take offence - my observation is kindly meant. The third photo is of two skittles or rounders markers, made of stone with metal hoops. I love the wooden chargers on the beam in photo 5 too. Tomorrow is Valentine's day and I'm shopping and hairdressing in Cheltenham. Glad it's turning a bit warmer.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.