The last pancake deserves to have its photo taken. We enjoyed them and then decided to make banana fritters inspired by Jack Johnson's making banana pancakes.
I have had a tiring week working on reports three evenings running but they're done now so I am looking forward to having a weekend to myself. I am still working on storage in Kate's room now she has the old linen press back from our bedroom. Then there's the garden  - no not work for me just watching the transformation take shape and making suggestions for the finishing stages. It already looks good if somewhat messy. More pictures to follow... 










1 comment:

  1. yum!
    looks like the weather is going to be good as well for a (very)early spring weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.