vintage green



It looks like this season's accent colour might well be mediterranean blue but I'm still enjoying green! I used to like 'natural' greens but the out of a bottle / lab dyes have a charm of their own: top photo is my everyday teapot which I bought from Cardew's in Oxford at some point in the 80s, next up on the left is a vase made in the USSR as it was called in the 70s and is my absolute fave, then on the right is a recycled glass vase with a vintage paper ribbon and the last one is my camera case from marygardenart on etsy.
Btw Damien the gardener did come round and the work is going to start in two weeks. Should be all set for spring - the green theme continues.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.