Who's that lady?




Hi I'm still faffing with photos in an attempt to digitalise my collection which runs into the thousands.  I'm teaching myself to use iPhoto and Picasa but it's slow. I came across these two photos which have a lot of charm I think. The lady on the left in the first one is my grandmother - she is seated on the second photo. I don't know who the other lady is. Her sister - I didn't know she had one, or a friend. The chap is definitely my grandfather. They would be early 1930s I guess.  I love the sunlight and the warmth - very welcome today. I am making a start on this huge project and I will make progress but knowing me will probably never quite finish.


Caroline Lorson et une amie 

Caroline et Victor Lorson et une amie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.