earth day


What a sunshine and showers weekend! Appropriate for earth day though. Luci and I went to a vintage antiques centre on Saturday afternoon and had fun rummaging. I like looking at the garden tools stalls  - you can pick up a very serviceable trowel like this one for a couple of pounds  - looks nicer and is cheaper than a brand new DIY superstore equivalent. Neither will last forever without a LOT of TLC, so a good option for lazy me. I resisted the other things contenting myself with the photos.
 We have another pallet waiting to be made up, this time for the seating area in the garden. I have a few of those apple boxes dotted round already ... 





And I am waiting for pay day to buy these!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.