happy birthday David

I love every other birthday but my own (mostly) because mine falls just a few days after Christmas and I feel the need for quiet after the madding crowd. So David's birthday in April this year is a proper fête galante and we are celebrating all week. All three young 'uns are are with us and we had a lovely supper chez Monsieur Blanc in Cheltenham on Saturday followed by my own dinner in the conservatory on Sunday topped off with THE birthday cake. Presents have been reserved for today and tomorrow we (the old 'uns) are going to Barcelona for a few days. The weather today is a bit dull and I've had to take down some very wet bunting the making of which I have perfected over the weekend. But undeterred we are barbecuing later on with or without umbrellas. 





I love every other birthday but my own (mostly) because mine falls just a few days after Christmas and I feel the need for quiet after the madding crowd. So David's birthday in April this year is a proper fête galante and we are celebrating all week. All three young'uns are with us and we had a lovely supper chez Monsieur Blanc in Cheltenham on Saturday followed by my own dinner in the conservatory on Sunday topped off with THE birthday cake. Presents have been reserved for today and tomorrow we (the old 'uns) are flying to Barcelona for a few days. The weather today is a bit dull and I've had to take down some very wet bunting the making of which I have perfected over the weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.