ETSY


I love browsing through this site and always look here first before committing to buy elsewhere. Here are 3 of my faves. I'm somewhat keen on prairie style - shabby chic with a a US farmhouse twist and way less sophisticated French style. Just like old stuff I guess. Had to laugh when I came across an Etsy shop called 'old like us'. Anyway here are the shops with the stuff: 

the primitive home 



dried corn for autumn decorating

ticking fabric for the jubilee?


retrorevolutions


lovely tin moulds for tea lights or table settings

these tongs look fab 


HEARTLANDMIX

got to be my favourite - a woven wooden picnic hamper 

Aww  Lassie story

The thing that holds me back is the air miles but then this is just window shopping. Only sometimes, rarely even do I buy anything at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.