When the kids were small, we decided to move out of London and go west, first to Oxfordshire and then to the end of the Cotswold chain on the north side. We now live on the edge of Worcestershire and Gloucestershire with Warwickshire and Oxfordshire not too far away either. I love the space and sky but sometimes I hanker after the treats of town. This weekend inc Monday I am going to Manchester for work but as we usually finish at about 4, there's plenty of time for shopping, trying out new places to eat and being out in town for the evening.  Kate is still based in Manc so we will be like old chums laughing and gossiping about all manner of stuff. I have already compiled my list of must sees. Tomorrow is a visit to the hairdresser for highlights - can't go looking like a bag lady - and then it's a train journey on Saturday afternoon. I'm looking forward to it.    
 from dear hancock - fab stationery 

wild flowers are always a favourite 

An old Pyrex dish in the early American pattern. I love the motifs of the pioneers living in the big country


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.