I like it when it rains because it means I get to take my time when it's my turn to cook and I love being close to our Everhot cooker which like an Aga is on all the time. That noiseless background heat has been most welcome on pretty much every day of the year since last August. 
Yesterday I made chicken escalopes the way my mum used to: home made breadcrumbs, chicken breasts 'butterfly 'cut to make them thin and soaked in yoghurt,  asparagus and a few new potatoes with une sauce à salade which I made with orange and lemon juice from the fruit bowl and olive oil. Btw the white bread is toasted to make it brown and then dried to a crisp in the top oven at 150. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.