My thoughts are beginning to stretch to the summer holidays which are now only 5 weeks away.  I've been a teacher for over thirty years now and the end of July is without doubt when the magic begins. There will be a week in Manchester to look forward to as well as a holiday in Cornwall, days out to to Kew and Glastonbury, Weston super Mare with Max and more. I've a few projects in the house to get stuck into - remember my new boot room along the lines of the Gaudi apartment in Barcelona -  I'm looking forward to repurposing that room and creating something of the vintage atmosphere. Then there's the dining room to be painted  - won't take long and David has volunteered already. And then ta dah, there's art and craft. I want to get back into embroidery but with a modern take so have been looking at pinterest for ideas: the board is called modern embroidery. Do have a look >>>>>>>>>>> button is on the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.