We have new neighbours and they are moving in tomorrow. In conversation my neighbour said it was the location that clinched the sale having been looking in this bit of Worcestershire/ Gloucestershire for a long long time. I took a photo of the back gate which opens to a field called the Croft. The photos of Max are taken a little further on in a field we call the eco field because it is next to an eco house complete with solar panels and heat exchanger. I like using Instagram because it really is instant  - no more upload time. You can customise too - the filters are fun. Click on a thumbnail to see the photo larger and read the caption if I've put one. (Shame about the ads though.) Must get back to my marking now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.