body

One of my resolutions post summer holidays, is to use a body moisturiser every day especially after swimming. Yippee I am keeping this up as you can see from the half empty pump bottle. I am also using an exfoliator on my hands and a sugar scrub which I make myself on limbs and torso. (link to my post for the recipe is at the end)
 A little tip if you are using a tube of product regularly. Instead of squeezing out the amount you need which gets progressively harder and gets pretty annoying when no more seems to come out but there is a bit left, or you squeeze some and it shoots out on the floor or your clothes. Instead cut the bottom and use a spoon or spatula to get the amount you want and put on the cut end when you're done. Easier and you won't waste any :)))





http://birdsong5.blogspot.com/2012/05/thought-id-post-my-own-recipe-for-foot.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.