These are tarot cards à la parisienne and we had fun fortune telling yesterday. Spooky and horrific these are not and tarot readings may suggest the dark arts to some but I feel the idea of giving girls confidence, cheering them up and giving them hope for a happy life is really what they're about. Sibylle just means prophet or oracle.  Most of the cards are very positive and none are evil. These belonged to my mum but we never got round to playing with them till now. The pumpkin (again just creative fun) has been painted for a change and I've put in a photo of some soothing camomile I found in the fields on Max's walk today - related to the aster it's having its moment now. Happy halloween to you. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.