Hi, I am getting into branches to decorate the house. These are birch - we always need to raise the canopy of one particular tree which overhangs the path so the lower branches get a good chop every year. When the leaves shrivel, I shall spray the branches white and hang Christmassy things. (I have more plans for massive branches later on.) For now though I'm liking the butter yellow of the turning leaves. I've hidden a little witch behind the twigs to reward a closer inspection. 
My other very simple project has been to turn the white memo board (a picture frame with glass) from the old kitchen into a black one for the dining room. Very easy - I just put black backing paper behind the glass and turned it 'portrait'. You need a white chalk marker which erases easily and of course there's no allergenic dust. I like the idea of display messaging and drawings to share.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.