I am working on a Christmas card idea which is similar to the design of a card on the new Pedlars site and which I did a version of as a leaving card for my students in June  - not with Christmassy references though. Below is the text I will be using and I will wait a couple of days for some more suggestions / substitutions from family readers. The cards will cost next to nothing to make and we can personalise the inside too. I think I will donate food and treats to the Dogs' Trust In Evesham with the savings :)


Christmas tree with something new Christmas quiz and parlour games table sparklers and cake fountains roast parsnips, sprouts with chestnuts Max’s new homemade rope toy mes biscuits de noel home cinema wood burner lit in the afternoon paper and felt garlands Roast turkey baked ham chestnuts celery, walnut and apricot stuffing pudding wine holly, mistletoe twigs and branches Walking Max in the snow illuminated reindeer under a tree mulled wine on Christmas eve George’s bottle of Grand Marnier pulling crackers at supper time pigs in blankets petite fleur china and wedding present glassware linen napkins with pink monogram welcome wreath on the door Santa, reindeer and trees on the chocolate log candles in flowerpots new jammies cranberry sauce Max in a Santa hat cocktails San Francisco tram and Zeppelin decorations presents on the wooden sleigh clementine cake fairy lights inside and out Christmas tea towels merry mix to listen to gingerbread new blankets white fir cones  luxe socks 

The fonts I have chosen may not appear as I have pasted from Pages.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for thinking of our dogs! I'm sure the cards will be beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have been collecting packets of treats since September :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.