so lovely

This is my favourite colour combo at the moment. The purple and green look wonderful and I think are worthy of a arrangement to delight the eye in the kitchen or anywhere. The kale and baby artichokes have not lasted though, as we ate them tonight with an oil and lemon dressing. 
I will use these and other vegetable beauties instead of flowers to celebrate mid winter next month. 
The second photo is of a loaf of sourdough bread I bought today (in the style of the saffron milk bread I made a couple of weeks ago maybe). Trouble is I don't eat bread atm as it makes me fat :( and I am on a low carb diet. But I have lost a stone cutting out bread, cakes and the like and swimming twice a week, so I am very pleased. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.