Today I opened and ate a fortune cookie. I realise it's not really the season but they are such fun and a colleague is using them as a fundraiser at school. Anyway my 'fortune' read - make a little time for yourself which is exactly what I am doing this evening. My parents' evening was cancelled because of the storm and flooding. I don't know if the bridge in Pershore will be open tomorrow. I need to be in school for various professional things but also to see my dressmaker who has taken in Luci's vintage dress hopefully and who can now start on a pinafore/ shift for me. I don't want to make elaborate detour plans - will check the traffic sites tomorrow. So I have packed the fabric and now I'm going to relax with tea and December's Country Living magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.