was had by all. The time went very quickly though and K&D had to catch the midnight ferry to France on Boxing day to spend some Christmassy time with Dan's parents in Normandy. We had some more laughs with stick- on moustaches at lunchtime and it was a good idea to reserve the chocolate log for the second day of feasting. Old St Nick who always sits on the log is wearing away as you can see. He is over 40 years old and made of crumbly plaster but I guess he'll keep going. I might use him atop a plate of Christmas cookies next year so I don't have to wash off the chocolate and inevitably some of his paintwork. 
We are having a lovely rest now, eating cold cuts, cheese, fruit and salads, swimming at lunchtime (yesterday) and making exciting plans for 2013. It's my birthday in a couple of days and we have a day out planned. The paperwhites from Pershore college came out on cue and remind me of the new year which I am very much looking forward to.  For now it's comfort and joy with Luci, Patrick and funny old Max making us laugh out loud. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.