The moon

Walking with Max after a hard day at school is always good. Today the moon was coming up at about five when we were trudging back through the melting snow. I was trudging and Max was gambolling. There was enough of the white stuff to make some snowballs for him to chase and then eat. The photo has come out very blue  - no instagram filter - my impression was more white and light than blue sky.
The moon is waxing so strength is gathering as we come to the end of January. I am looking forward to firming up our big holiday plans and the delivery of David's Danish chair which we found in a vintage shop in London. I haven't told him about the goatskin throw which would look so lovely draped over it. I also need to have a nice long chat with Patrick about plans we had to go to la Suisse Romande



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.