A Small Furry Prayer  - dog rescue and the meaning of life by Steven Kotler, is my read for the drive up to Manchester this afternoon. I am working for the exam board tomorrow and Saturday, reviewing the marking of the English literature exam taken in January. David is accompanying me and we have booked some nice restaurants for the evenings we will be there. Luci is very kindly looking after Max and I am so happy she can do this :))))))) 

I have seen some fab photos of writers and other famous folks with their dogs on Pinterest. This one of Al Pacino in role as Serpico I loved in the 70s as now; not a German Shepherd but a sheep dog none the less. The concept of a canine muse is interesting and I'm liking the meaning of life explored through living with a dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.