cool stuff from Pylones



I don't often blog about buying things that aren't exactly necessary but sometimes we all need a hit of frivolous fun stuff and you'll find plenty on this site recommended by number one son Patrick (link is here). I don't know about delivery or provenance but prices are low and many of the things would make cute gifts. My favourites are the timer which I actually need in my kitchen as we've gone very low tech and the ring which would look nice whatever the season whatever I'm wearing. The company is French and couldn't be further from the bon chic bon genre style we normally associate France with, here in the UK. There's room for it all I think.

ice cream scoop
kitchen roll holder
timer 
oyster knife
salad servers
bag in a bag
glass ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.