I am looking forward to doing fun things at half term next week. I've just added this app to my old iPhone  so I can add text to photos easily. It's called Over and is pretty intuitive so a hit I think. 
Next will be a new way to be woken in the morning using the phone to sense when the sleeper is going through a light sleep period and the alarm going off then. It's called sleep cycle and we'll see tomorrow if it works. Patrick tells me there's other clever things to discover on it too. I also looked at Vine which takes quick videos to upload and share. I think it's for Twitter and FB users mostly though. Not sure if I can upload to blogger. I could add a Twitter feed ...

So tomorrow is the end of this half term and David and I will be out gallivanting :) I'll be posting and working on my photos too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.