The don


According to the urban dictionary it means the best of everything and can apply to girls or boys. We were amused by the label on the Argentinian bottle of red on Friday at Gaucho and I'm going with the best of definition.  David drove to Manchester and back and made everything go smoothly as it did.  Manchester was cold too so we didn't do much strolling in the city. I stopped myself buying anything much but the Neal's Yard shop was beckoning and I bought a couple of little bits including this wonderfully scented hand cream.  Back at the ranch, the pack worked well together and life was easy when we got back. I'm just about to go for a jog with Max in the freezing cold but it'll be fun to get out after a mega report writing session today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.