Weekend ... a bit cold and quite a bit to do for school but things are looking up as we have turned into February. I can't help but dream of spring and the plans we have. It needs to be a bit warmer before I can start pottering in the garden but half term is ear marked for a trip to see another summer house cum garden room. We love the first one we saw in Wallingford but I always think you need at least one comparison. This new one looks lovely but the pitch of the roof is a bit shallower and I can't tell how the inside space will feel.
Then there's the big trip to the Pacific North West which has my head in a spin. I think I'd better renew my passport first of all.
Today Luci made us pain doré or French toast for breakfast and we had a lovely lunch out here in Bourton on the Hill. The last photo is of a bit of thrifting I did last week. This table cloth is woven cotton  - French, as the label says coton and has been stashed for the future summer house.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.