Finding treasures is a lovely past time and I guess very popular. I've made a collage of things I like from here and there, souvenirs in the proper sense. The best ones can't be bought you just find them and marvel and wonder at their beauty and the stories that they tell. These are the kinds of treasures I shall be seeking out on our road trip this summer. I have it in mind today because my new passport arrived in the post. 

 I have paired them from left to right: (click on any pic to view bigger)

The Hudson Bay Company blankets exported to Canada and the US but made here in the Cotswolds. 
Jewellery from Northern Europe from the first millennium and earlier
Fire and silversmithing 
Treasures from the ocean 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.