Hi had a bit of a break, a tough week I guess which has not allowed me much time for myself. Yesterday though we went to The Woolpack for lunch with Pat and Luci and bought the fabric for the wing chair. Next thing is to strip the chair legs and make a booking with the upholsterer.  
I am very much looking forward to the spring especially as we have had some very wintry days. Last Easter we were in Barcelona soaking up all things Gaudi - I love the blue and yellow shards here and have gone with it in the arrangement. I had forgotten how bright and fresh it looks - the favourite colours of 90s kitchens and not quite suited to our light levels, perhaps, but I am craving spring and have to have some pops of colour around me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.