The Easter weekend is such a relaxing treat. We are off for a sunny walk with Max after lunch and have done a glorious nothing this morning. 
Decorations comprise plates and bowls of chocolate treats and Luci has blown some hens eggs and put in some native American words of wisdom, fortune cookie style, for us to share over dinner. 
The first photo is a page from EDGE magazine with a piece Luci wrote about The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes. If you don't know this story it is still in print and would make a lovely present for little ones. It really does tick every box. For me this time of year is about the new season when our lifestyle changes and we can enjoy the natural world in comfort. I tolerate but really don't like the cold. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.