ddf


It's Friday tomorrow and the weekend will be packed with progress on the project front. To make the weekend start sooner I am doing something which is actually a pretty old idea: dress down Friday. Starting with these trousers which are a much slimmer fit that I would normally wear for school, I will add a long sleeved T shirt and cardi as we are promised higher temperatures. If you think I look rather wide this is actually a thinner version of me - I think I should have stood a little more to the side. I should put in an exclamation mark here because I am laughing. The trousers are cotton and an absolute bargain from M&S. I have a pair in a stone / cream colour too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.