The summer house is officially open and the table is ready for projects. We had an impromptu opening on Saturday with ribbon and Prosecco. (The flare in the photo is due to a scratched lens and strong sunlight but I still wanted to include it.)  There were only three of us so no speeches but I am very happy for the fam to come and make the magic happen with me. The table is made from old scaffold boards and new hair pin legs which David has put together. It's turned out really well I think:)
One more weekend and the garden will be done for the year. I am keeping things real simple as we will be away in August and looking after Max will be the priority for the children who are stepping in and making our trip possible. 
This week promises to be busy with school work but I had a gentle start to the term so I am up for it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.