This woodland path is between hedgerows marking the boundary to the fields where I often take Max after school. Today there was a bit of sun and it was dry underfoot. I normally walk the other side so the hedge is on my right or my left but today we thought we'd try the middle and we had an adventure not knowing exactly where the exit would be or how easy it would be to get back on to the field. Max led the way looking back to see if I was keeping up. It was good to see dog violets (appropriately enough) in leaf as well as a few escaped narcissi. Max doesn't need a route march these days - he's about 6 or 7 but he needs something of interest on his walks and today we had fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.