Cupcake swirls are improving thanks to the larger piping nozzle my colleague lent me :) The tart damson filling offsets the buttercream - you can see the red coming through on one of the cakes. I used a bit to colour the butter cream too but could have put in a bit more. I will practise some more. Isn't icing sugar super messy though. 
It was so good not to be working this Monday even if I have a ton of stuff to do now. The sun was so warm and we just enjoyed the time at home and our pub lunch in Stow. I love it when the back door is open all day and I can hear birds and children outside doing their thing. 
Tonight the folders are out, the washing machine is on and there's washing up in the sink to do so off I go to prepare for tomorrow.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.