Lots of ideas are turning in my head at the moment and I'm trying to corral them and achieve a clear plan for next week when it's half term.
- I'd like to do a post about chalet chic style or living in Heidi by Johanna Spyri
- I want to bake something challenging
- I want to add a detail to the summer house interior - string lights or floating shelf or ...
- I want to plant some wild flowers using plug plants
- I am going to shop for some summer wardrobe items
- I am going to have my hair put up in a salon
- I want to take some photos to create something from here - I saw a fab gypsy caravan on the way home from school today
I will be away in Manchester over the weekend so the shopping will happen first I guess. I am working on Sunday and Monday but it's not a chore because I enjoy the meetings and love being in a city for a short while - not so keen on the train journey or the hotel air con.
I will post again on Tuesday. Let's all have a lovely bank holiday weekend :)))