light

After the rain this afternoon - most welcome in our dry Cotswold garden, I switched on the garden lights to see the effect in the magnified moist air. The basket looks lovely every evening, a bit like a rustic chandelier but the coloured party lights on the pergola are the stars in a garden which is mostly green. I like the outside wall light on the summer house too but it comes on when I'm inside so don't really see it. I have more lighting ideas as part of the garden decoration - a string light tree outlined on a wall or my illuminated doe maybe but I will ponder a while to get it looking right. 
I had a good, long talk with Patrick this evening which allowed me to pool light into some of my doubts about his plans for next year. I think I just need to support him now I've said my piece. Being a young person starting out is tough. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.