I've loved wind chimes and mobiles ever since I saw Twister with the kids and we loved Aunt Meg's house and front garden in Wakita, full of spinners and chimes. We have an old bamboo one which has been restrung many times  - full of verdigris, but I would like to make one like this available from an etsy shop here. Would look pretty under the eaves of the summer house or hanging in the west facing window catching the evening sun. The sound is important too though - the wood is very relaxing and far eastern. I wonder about the glass. I think a demo strand or two is needed.
I have an old beach glass bracelet which I could use (but the pieces are smaller) or I could wait to beach comb on the Pacific north west in August.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.