break -

in its multi meanings:
  • I am away in Manchester from Wednesday so I'll be tweeting but not posting. 
  • I'm not sure exactly when I'll be back - really depends on how George is doing in or out of hospital. 
  • I need to prep everything for a week or so into August  - family including Max, garden, house and packing for D and me.  
  • We seem to be turning a page to a new chapter as Patrick moves to the Netherlands at the start of September so I want to make the most of family time this school holiday - kinda wish we weren't going away now. 
  • I want to refresh the blog too and need some time to ponder the changes. 
So it's signing off for a bit to reflect and move forward. 

From Madame Emile Mouillère and friends, au revoir.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.