Hello again. I'm back after a break with a new blog name. Framboise was my nickname as a child and I chose mûres because we have been blackberrying every weekend since our return from Canada. I kinda like the similar but different concept and the pun too. I shall be posting weekly but I will also be working on the static content in a bid to organise my thoughts and ideas. 
This week I was in Amsterdam to see my lovely boy who has just moved there with his girlfriend. He is very lucky to have found an internship with KNMI the Dutch meteorological office and it was good to see him in his new surroundings  - made me feel a lot better about him being out of the UK. Thanks to my daughter Luci who took the photo and was a lovely companion on the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.