chez nous



Lovely Christmas time with the family :) This year we did a Christmas brunch, followed by party games and then dinner in the early evening which suited our adult group well. 
We had a fab Mr & Mrs style quiz from Dan and the bunnies we drew at lunchtime were fun to do. I'm really pleased with everything we cooked - from scratch of course. I will add the recipes later this weekend but new this year were Yotam's fancy slaw, ginger glazed hams, fresh beets, and the turkey basted with flat leafed parsley butter. The pistachio and orange ice creams were good too. 
Had a quiet day today - am resolved to teach Patrick to knit this evening. He asked. I am mindful that the days will zoom past and am keen to relax and live well for the rest of the holiday.   











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.