books at bed time


I took this photo in Vancouver in the summer, in Anthropologie. I really liked the the montage of open books with an overlay of trees. Reading in January comes easily, the days are just starting to lengthen but it's very wet and spring seems a while away. This weekend I read Lean on Pete by Willy Vlautin and really enjoyed his motif of random acts of kindness. David finished off May We Be Forgiven by A.M.Homes which he said was weird. Saturday afternoon was rainy yet again so we went to Cheltenham to see American Hustle which we both really enjoyed. I've never seen Christian Bale as good as this. 
I've just watched a bit of celeb TV on catch up only because I wanted to see Russell Brand's white GSD, Brian. He's massive like my Max but with an easy temperament - shame they said he was an Alsatian. There are still folks who think these are different breeds. Anyway here he is.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.