You may think 'unprepossessing bits of wood' but these reclaimed boards have been saved from a Cotswold farmhouse and are going to be planed and sanded, denailed and square cut, ready to be laid in the summer house where I think they will look beautiful. I would like to oil them but may use a varnish after all because of muddy Max who keeps me company as I knit, craft and sometimes do a bit of work for school. It'll be a matt one so hardly noticeable. 
We are doing a bit more to the house again - some new timber windows and indoor shutters, a new garage door and our bedroom to redecorate. I am still at the mood board stage on this last one and have created a new board on Pinterest.  I really can't decide on the look though and am tempted to let the style evolve rather than stick to a firm brief. I know this isn't the best way...
I am tweeting a few thoughts most days - fun to read what others folks are thinking too. Not so keen on the business driven ones I'm more for the fifth estate concept. See you on Twitter then.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.