donne italiane

Florence is fab for girls - beautiful things to wear and eat. I have written a page about our visit to view on the side bar. A wonderful gelato company Venchi has a store here (and in London) but there are artisan gelato makers everywhere. There are a number of eboristerie too and I just couldn't resist this cologne made from local plants and herbs. And then there's the scarf shopping - hip hip hooray. Of course we looked at galleries, museums and famous houses like Puccini's and Dante's too. It was all very lovely. 
And then we came home to a full house of grown up children and just haven't stopped having fun. Patrick flies back to Amsterdam tomorrow evening but we have quite a few exchange visits planned for the next few months so I am not sad - just lucky to have my two girls so close every day. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.