the sun is good

Beautiful sunshine in the Cotswolds and a lunchtime treat in a great pub in Kingham for the seniors where you can borrow a straw hat to stay cool and pale. We had a relaxing afternoon but I was itching to get home to start putting things in order now the high pressure of meeting the exam board deadline has passed. David is off to Amsterdam to see Patrick next week so it'll be Luce and I in charge of Max or is it the other way round. It's the summer solstice today and I'm feeling very hopeful for the summer and the year ahead. Sunshine today augurs well. The cornflower seeds I was gifted are coming into flower - they are truly my favourites. I shall be tidying in the garden tomorrow morning too and then finishing off my exam scripts in the summer house. I'll be back on twitter too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.