harvest

This weekend we have celebrated harvest with feasting and looking after each other. The harvest moon comes up tomorrow and I wanted to mark the beginning of the season rather than wait till summer's end at the end of October when we will do it again at halloween. We prepared, cooked and enjoyed the glory of market garden produce with very few ingredients coming from any further than a five mile radius. It was lovely. I'll list the selection at the end.






1 -  out of the box    2 -  pear and walnut salad   3 - beetroot and leaves with raspberry vinaigrette            4 - aoli with Cotswold rapeseed oil   5 - roasted vegetables on toasted bread rolls   6 - panna cotta with slices of caramelised quince

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.