why we rescue

I have been busy with the house not school recently and have only just firmed up some more renovation work which will hopefully be realised this side of Christmas. I am very much looking forward to a break at half term though when Luci and Patrick are flying with me to Geneva and then onwards to Fribourg by train. We are staying in a flat we found on Airbnb and I am looking forward to walking those familiar streets but mostly to spending time with Luci and Patrick.
I was inspired last week by the pieces on Design*Sponge about rescued pets - dogs in particular so I thought I'd do a little photo story of Max's Sunday. He is a bear of a dog who as I reviewed today's photos is getting on a bit. He is such a good friend and companion, I cannot believe he was ever unwanted.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.