treats



This week has been one of treats and fun: a visit to the theatre, a walk in the Malvern Hills with friends - we got soaked but had a restorative pub lunch - crochet projects with my yarn group, reading up on bees and beekeeping, and making a strong start in the garden. And then there's cake - I haven't made too much in the way of cakes and loaves this year but lunch at Hart's Bakery in Bristol was a lovely change. I am planning a few changes in the dining room which we are keeping as the room next to the kitchen. It is a light and bright room overlooking the garden but the curtains are terracotta and after 18 years I fancy something different. I'm busy next week too following through with plans and ideas. I must do my yarn homework and do a bit more publicity for the book club. Oh and I've revised the list of blogs I read. I'm really enjoying Gretchen Rubin - we've so many things in common. Wishing you all a good week at work and at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Comments are much appreciated and I will comment back I promise.